Working Toward an Inclusive Society
We all want to live in an empathetic society where everyone, both the able-bodied and the disabled, can live together and respect one another as individuals. Working toward such an inclusive society, and strengthening our relationship of mutual support with the local community, the Kureha Group established the special subsidiary* Sunshine Kureha inside the Iwaki Factory in July of 2014.
At Sunshine Kureha, employees with physical, mental, or intellectual disabilities and able-bodied employees work together while making use of their unique capabilities.
- * Special subsidiary - A company established to promote employment stability of people with disabilities; according to the “Act on Employment Promotion etc. of Persons with Disabilities,” when certain requirements are met, the disabled employee of the subsidiary will be counted in the employment rate of the parent company.
- Message from the President
- Kureha Group's CSR
- CSR Material Issues
- Environmental Report
- Social Report
- Governance Report
- Environmentally and Socially Friendly Products
- GRI Standards Content Index/Comparison with ISO 26000
- ESG Data Collection
- CSR Report Archive
- CSR Site Editing Policy and Contents of the Report