- When selecting suppliers, we make a comprehensive assessment of quality, price, supply stability, after-sales service, technological capabilities, and CSR initiatives based on economic rationality.
- When selecting suppliers, we open our doors to a wide range of partners, regardless of existing partners or their past performances.
- We comply with laws and regulations in our procurement.
- We build equal and fair cooperative relationships with our suppliers and enhance mutual understanding and trust.
- We strive to maintain and improve the quality of purchased products in cooperation with our suppliers.
- We will not have private relationships or personal interests with our suppliers to prevent corruption.
Major purchasing items
Kureha purchases the following items.
|Fuels||coal, LNG, fuel oil|
|Raw materials||plasticizers, organic solvents, polymer additives, monomers, other organic/inorganic chemicals, nonferrous metals|
|Packaging materials||paper bags, flexible container bags, drums, cardboard, white paperboard, paper core tubes|
Equipment / Construction
|Static equipment||towers, tanks, heat exchangers, reactors|
|Rotary equipment||pumps, compressors|
|General equipment||refrigerators, boilers, powder equipment, transporting equipment, packaging equipment, extruders, winding machines, automatic packaging machines|
|Instrumentation & Electrical equipment||DCS, instrumentation equipment, control panels, cables, electrical equipment|
|Laboratory equipment||physical and chemical appliances, analytical instruments, testing equipment|
|Construction||civil/structual/architectural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, air conditioning|
Please use the application form below to make proposals for new transactions and new materials.