Polyvinylidene chloride monolayer film (PVDC)Krehalon Film / Kureha Auto Packer (KAP)
Heat-shrinkable PVDC film for food packaging Krehalon Film
Automated filling and clipping machine:KAP
Krehalon Film is a monolayer film made from polyvinylidene chloride, used mainly as a casing film for sausages made from fish, pork and chicken. Krehalon Film has both oxygen and moisture barrier properties and is sustainable for high temperature and pressure sterilization. This makes it ideally suited for the manufacture of shelf-stable sausages, which can be transported and stored at room temperature.
Kureha Auto Packer (KAP) is an automated filling and clipping machine designed for mass production of sausages with Krehalon Film. A broad range of KAP models are available to suit various contents, product sizes and applications, helping to enhance productivity.
Based on technological expertise accumulated over more than a half century, Kureha develops material and packaging technologies to meet specialized food packaging needs through a unified value chain that includes filling and packing equipment.
- Low oxygen permeability, preventing discoloration and flavor deterioration due to oxidation
- Low water vapor permeability, preventing moisture absorption and loss of content weight
- Lack of water absorbency, chemical resistance, light stability
- Heat-shrink properties allow for attractive product presentation without wrinkles
- Transparent and glossy, showing off the contents
- High heat resistance, permitting high temperature sterilization
- Food packaging for fish sausages, meat sausages and cheese
Contact for Inquiries
- Product Groups
- Search by Application
Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)
- Fortron KPS
Polyglycolic acid (PGA)
- KUREHA Microsphere
- KREMEZIN / COVALZIN
- Construction & Other Services