KUREHA Microspheres are thermally expandable microcapsules developed by Kureha. They are used in a wide range of applications, including automobile components, footwear soles, foaming ink and adhesives.
- Narrow temperature range from start to maximum foaming.
- Size distribution is narrow, for uniform particles.
KUREHA Microspheres are consistent by grade, with a wide maximum expansion temperature of 120oC-210oC. We are currently developing a high heat-resistant grade with a maximum expansion temperature of 230oC-250oC for use in injection and extrusion molding.
- Weight reduction
- Car interior, Glass run channel, Weather strip, Shoe midsole
- Thermal insulation
- Wallpaper, ceiling material
- Foaming inks, wallpaper
Expansion mechanism of KUREHA Microspheres
Learn more about KUREHA Microsphere
Contact for Inquiries
- TEL：Please use the inquiry form
- Product Groups
- Search by Application
Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)
- Fortron KPS
Polyglycolic acid (PGA)
- KUREHA Microsphere
- KREMEZIN / COVALZIN
- Construction & Other Services