KUREHA Microspheres are thermally expandable microcapsules developed by Kureha. They are used in a wide range of applications, including automobile components, footwear soles, foaming ink and adhesives.
- Narrow temperature range from start to maximum foaming.
- Size distribution is narrow, for uniform particles.
KUREHA Microspheres are consistent by grade, with a wide maximum expansion temperature of 120ºC-210ºC. We are currently developing a high heat-resistant grade with a maximum expansion temperature of 230ºC-250ºC for use in injection and extrusion molding.
- Weight reduction: Automotive interiors, footwear soles
- Thermal insulation: Wallpaper, ceiling material
- Design: Foaming inks, wallpaper
- Advanced Polymers Department
- TEL:03-3249-4693 / FAX:03-3249-4603